Saporium Markets, Rosebery
Located in the heart of Rosebery is Saporium, an urban marketplace and foodie destination located inside in an old revived warehouse. Every Saturday is Saporium Markets Day and we recently had the pleasure of visiting to indulge in a beautiful spread from the stallholders who set up shop on 26th November.
Stallholders/contributors to the above photo:
- Pepe Saya Butter Co: cultured butter makers (@pepesaya)
- Ayana Jewellery: handmade sterling silver jewellery (@ayanajewellery)
- My Favourite Apron Company: one-of-a-kind hand made aprons (@myfavouriteaproncompany)
- Four by Four Coffee: rich cold brew coffee (@fourbyfourcoffeebrewers)
- Roll Estate: Vietnamese rolls (@roll.estate.original)
- Get Pulled Burgers: slow-cooked pulled meat burgers (@get_pulled_burgers)
- Esty’s Sausage Sizzle: South American sausage sizzle (@
- Pasta People: fresh pasta ready to be cooked at home (@thepastapeople)
- Popoya Prints: artistic prints, umbrellas, cards and bags (@popoyaprints, www.popoya.
- Hunter Candles: hand poured soy wax candles (@huntercandles)
- Pekoe Brew Tea Company: black tea makers (@pekoebrew)
- Pukara Estate: Australian made extra virgin olive oils (@pukaraestate)
- Artisanale Chocolate: French artisan chocolate (@artisanalechocolate)
- Giovanelli’s: quality Italian desserts (@giovannellis_)
- Keep Cosi: candles and hand-woven towles (@cosicollective)
- The SAHA Store: naturopathically designed organic teas (@thesahastore)
- Bring the Falafel: the vegan taste of Egypt, falafel wraps and plates (@bringthefalafel)
- The Choc Pot: specialist chocolate dessert bar (@thechocpot)
- Welcome Dose: coffee roaster and cafe (@welcomedose)
- The Red Spoon Co: kitchen supplies store (@redspoonco)
- Black Star Pastry: no introduction needed (@blackstarpastry)
- 80Raw/20Paleo: vegan, raw and paleo treats (@80r20p)
- Wild Kombucha by Ballsy: kombucha bar and brewers (@wildkombucha_byballsy)
The Food Diary visited as guests of Saporium Markets and stallholders listed at the top of this page.
Any views and opinions expressed in this post are our own.